EARLY CHILDHOOD ENRICHMENT CENTER
The Friendly Inn Enrichment Center is licensed by the State of Ohio according to licensing provisions and currently holds a Five Star quality rating. The Enrichment Center engages in a creative curriculum that offers assessments and screenings which may accommodate a maximum of 130 children. Enrollment in the Center is available to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. No child shall be denied enrollment in the Center or be treated in a discriminatory manner while enrolled because of race, color, or national origin.
ENROLLMENT/DAYS OF OPERATION
Children are accepted for enrollment, based on space availability. Applications are accepted year round. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm. Vouchers accepted. The Center is closed for all major holidays.
- To provide quality caregiving and age appropriate activities for children who are enrolled in the Child Care Center.
- To provide the communities served by the Friendly Inn Enrichment Center a model, licensed child care facility that can be observed and emulated.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the children served.
- Encourage the development of a positive self-image and foster independence in each child.
- We seek to encourage respect for self as well as for others—understanding that one must first have self-respect before one is able to respect others.
- Foster positive relationships with adults.
- Help the child develop good health habits.
- Promote healthy growth and development of physical, social, emotional and cognitive skills in the children enrolled in the program.
- Help the child experience learning and the “school experience” as fun.
To enroll, call (216) 431-7656 or email program administrator Kimme Foster at KFoster@thefriendlyinn.org