Step Forward Headstart
Step Forward Headstart helps ensure that every child has an opportunity to begin an education right, is prepared to enter kindergarten and develops a love of learning from the start. The program serves preschoolers from ages 3-5 years.
ENROLLMENT/DAYS OF OPERATION
Hours are from 8:00 am-4:00pm. There is a Before and After School ran by Friendly Inn. Before school 7:00am-8:00am and After-school child care 4:00am-6:00pm.
- To provide quality caregiving and age-appropriate activities for children who are enrolled in the Child Care Center.
- To provide the communities served by the Friendly Inn Enrichment Center a model, licensed child care facility that can be observed and emulated.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the children served.
- Encourage the development of a positive self-image and foster independence in each child.
- We seek to encourage respect for self as well as for others—understanding that one must first have self-respect before one is able to respect others.
- Foster positive relationships with adults.
- Help the child develop good health habits.
- Promote healthy growth and development of physical, social, emotional and cognitive skills in the children enrolled in the program.
- Help the child experience learning and the “school experience” as fun.
To enroll, call (216) 431-7656 or email program administrator Ruka Saka at firstname.lastname@example.org